Comanche Red River Hotel Casino Information and Policies
Check-in time is 3:00 pm CST and check out is 11:00 am CST. Should you need to check in earlier or stay later, please inquire at the front desk.
• We welcome up to 2 dogs with a maximum combined weight of less than 50 pounds.
• A fee of $50 per stay, per dog, will be applied to your room account.
• Due to health code regulations, we regret that dogs, except for guide dogs, are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, or the casino.
• Your dog cannot be left unattended in your guest room at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier.*
• Dogs must be fully house trained.
View our special pet page for more details
All rooms are nonsmoking. Designated smoking areas are located throughout the hotel to accommodate the needs of guests who smoke. A guestroom recovery fee of $200.00 will be assessed to credit card for guests who do not comply.
A credit card prepayment is required to reserve a room.
Canceling a Reservation
Reservations can be cancelled at no charge by 3:00 pm CST 24 hours before date of arrival.
Please note a fee equal to the one full night stay plus applicable taxes will be charged if reservation is cancelled after this deadline. If reservation was made as a prepayment, all or part of prepayment will be retained. If not, the credit card will be charged. This fee equals one night room charge plus tax (for the first night of reservation).
Modifying a Reservation
Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
A credit card required at time of check-in.
Please call us at 877-849-3992. We’re standing by to help you make the most of your visit here in one of the most popular Oklahoma casinos, Comanche Red River Hotel Casino.